I usually don’t care much for Blackberry broadcasts…but this one was too good to pass up!
Someone sent me a very creative poem about our victory against the Ivoriens yesterday and when I read it… it moved me. I do not know the author of “The Book Of AFCON 2013” but wherever he or she is…God bless you real good.
I know God was behind the colossal victory we had yesterday at the African Cup Of Nations (AFCON) 2013 quarter-finals. So I did not only see the amusing part of the write-up which mimicked a chapter of the Holy Bible but I saw the inspiration behind it as well!
I want every Nigerian to read this carefully…not only for amusement, but to see what I see…that Nigerians have been blessed with the power to REBOUND…to bounce back no matter how deep we may have sunk.
If we bear this in mind we can conquer anything. Do not let the hardship, evils and negativity going on in the nation to dampen your spirits.
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE…
The Book of AFCON 13: 1- 14
1. And the day came
Even the day of the Lord, this Sunday.
2. That the adversary of Nigeria, these Ivoriens
3. And Stephen, the son of Keshi,
the commander of the Nigerian Army
entreated the praying Nigerians to pray
4. And in churches and mosques,
in mountains and camps
prayers were offered
5. And behold on d battle ground
the army; these super eagles fought
forcing the Ivoriens to retreat
6. But their champion, this Goliath called Drogba
a Nigerian exile known before as Adrogba
came flanked by his generals
7. Even world famous generals-Toure, Eboue, Kalou, Gervinho,..
taking the battle to the Nigerians
8. But the Spirit of the Lord stirred one son of Mba
Even the one called Sunday,
the least in d Nigerian camp
9. And thus he said to the commander
Who is this uncircumcised Ivorien
that he should defy the armies of the giant of Africa?
10. And he was told to sit down
that even Mikel, Victor, Yobo, …..
these warriors who have done battle
in far countries
cannot dare this Goliath, Drogba,
11. And he told the commander
for this purpose was I named Sunday,
to do battle on the day of the Lord,
12. And the commander, Keshi urged him go!
13. And Sunday arose and caused havoc
in d camp of d Ivoriens
14. And the armies of Ivory Coast;
these adversaries of Nigeria
were utterly destroyed.