I published my first post on Peace Ben Williams Blog after weeks of procrastination bordering mostly on nerves. That one move has spiraled me on a roller coaster ride that has left me with no regrets whatsoever since I launched my blog.
I started this blog because I wanted to lend my voice to the social news trends in society. A lot of things were going on around the world and I felt it wasn’t just enough telling the story from a journalistic standpoint. What my generation knew as morality was fast fading away and I observed there were a lot of mistakes…some fatal being made by people.
I wanted to remind us that there was a blueprint, a system of going about these things albeit ‘old school’ but a gentle reminder that every challenge we face today on earth had already been experience by our ancestors and perhaps the solutions they applied could help.
It was a very frustrating approach to take in blogging because most readers misconstrued my blogging style for being judgmental, too critical and even too hateful. A few appreciated the intellectual analysis and other intelligent reads, but I still forged ahead.
Last year, I got so frustrated that I almost gave up. On the blog’s third anniversary, I didn’t pen my thoughts because I didn’t see the need to celebrate. I didn’t feel the blog had achieved the growth it deserved in its three years of existence.
But this year, I see more clearly and appreciate all the high and low points this blog has experienced. In all truth, Peace Ben Williams Blog is a success. A dream that started from a young stay-at-home mom who had a passion for writing. My achievements through this endeavour are immeasurable and I cannot be thankful enough to God.
Thank you dear readers…whom I fondly call PWEEBERS…for sticking it with me through thick and thin. The 5th Anniversary is going to be great. I’m actually planning something…giveaways and a get-together where I can finally meet some of my readers in person. Hope to see you then.
Thank you, United States of America! My American readers have taken my blog to a level of awareness I never imagined possible in such a short while. Thank you!
Thank you Nigerians, you’re the best. Thank you to my Asian readers, Singapore…Malaysia, and Bangladesh, I see you. Australia and United Kingdom, I see you too. God bless you all.
Happy 4th Anniversary to Peace Ben Williams Blog!!!
PEACE BEN WILLIAMS BLOG HALL OF FAME FOR 2016
- Jehovah Elshaddai, Jireh, Rohi…the Most High…I would be no where without you.
- Jesus Christ my saviour, you show up when I’m almost giving up and you raise me up.
- Holy Spirit…teacher of wisdom, giver of strength and direction
- Ben Oshionameh Williams. For being a strong financial backbone and pillar of support.
- Sunday Udo. If I had 3 morale boosters as consistent as you, the sky would be my launching pad. Thank you.
- Blessing Udo. Your prayers and praise for my work takes over a week for my swollen head to return to normal. I love you.
- Chineze Agweye. A friend closer than a sister you are. How can I ever thank you? Much love.
- Tina Canice Beshel. My Tinana, one and only unadulterated. What would I do without you?
- Eka Archibong. My grammar queen and proof reader and co-analyzer. You rock!
- Adams Okon Umoh. You are one of my most consistent readers and supporter. When rewards for PBWB comes, you’re sure to be top on the list. Thank you, Sir.
- Ifeanyi Gbemudu. It’s amazing how we’ve grown to become family. God used you to wipe shame from my face. The best technical manager, I could ever wish for. Bless you. This guy is responsible for the fantastic look of this blog.
- Primrose Obata Dodo. We’ve never met but I feel like I have a blood sister, somewhere. When I wanted to give up, you said “No”. As a blogger herself, this lady encourages my blog when other bloggers would look at me as competition. I value you. Visit her blog- Poddesk Blog.
- Iyabo Onuwaje. My California love. Thank you for your support.
- Melissa my darling blogger in Germany. I appreciate you.
- JoJo on Twitter. Thanks a million for your consistent visits.
- Tobore Adakaraza. Though we fell out, I still and always will acknowledge your input.
- Austyn Ustyno on Twitter. Thank you for your support brother.
- Diamond Akpanika. You told me I “write like a dream”. One of the best things I ever heard anyone say about my work.
- Grace Udo Ogbobine. Sister of life. You too much!
- Itoro Udo. Itoro the Casa International! Thanks for your immense support.
- Andrew Udo. Your hailings nor get part two! I hail right back.
- Caleb Williams. My Sports Editor…thanks dude.
- Bernadine Williams. Thanks for all your wonderful ideas.
- Japheth Omojuwa. You remain an inspiration. Thanks for letting God use you.
- Eric Udosen. Thanks for choosing my blog.
- George Obote. You are an inspiration, always. I value you.
- Emem Udosen. A mentor indeed you are. Thank you.
- Idongesit Nwabueze. Thank you dear.
- Nene Udensi. Thank you, hun.
- Mary Masade Aghemenlo. Thank you.
- Monica Omorodion Swaida. Ardent reader and sister.
- Simonye Nicole. I always love your 2 cents.
- Affiong Elumelu. Thank you.
- Chidiebere Ozoemena. Thank you.
- Ena Ofugara. Thanks Bro.
- Edung Adeloye. I see you Sis. Much love.
- @ChuzeeBonano on Twitter. Dude, you’re too dedicated. Much love!!
- Ogechi Elendu. Thank you, Sis.
- Ideh Elohor. Thank you Sir.
- Vickie Roberts. Sister, Sister…much love!
Some readers of Peace Ben Williams Blog…