Yesterday evening, Linda Ikeji reported an exclusive story on her blog about Wizkid being given an eviction notice from his Lekki phase 1 mansion. The celebrity blogger wrote that Wiz’s rent at the 4-bedroom duplex at Ayinde Akinmade expired in January 2016 but refused to renew his rent for reasons best known to him.
Now, some years back when the superstar afro singer moved into the mansion, he gave everyone the impression that he bought it. But now, that word is out that he only rented it, the entertainer seemed really pissed. And who better to attack than the person who leaked the story-Linda!
“All those shoes and bags still won’t help u keep a good man! U and ur laptop will stay married for life! That’s why my director fucked u and left ur ass in the hotel Cos ur pussy stinks! 😂 I googled “Linda at 25″ and found nothing. U wish u had all I have at 25! Ur mom and your entire family are still losers! U nothing but a blogger! All that money won’t change that. If I ever see u, I’ll tell my 16 year old cousin to beat the shit out of u. Ugly old bitch! Just stay indoors and hide behind ur laptop! #UglyBitchLinda!”
“Just know that we balling over here!”
Linda has given Wizkid a very lengthy reply on her blog [you can read her reply [HERE] which frankly speaking I think wasn’t really necessary. She said her response was primarily to clear the air about not sleeping with Wizkid’s director like he claimed.
The blogger wrote,
“First and foremost, I’ve never met Wizkid one on one. I’ve only seen him once in real life on stage at a show a few years ago. I’ve never met anybody who is his director. Guess he put that line in his comments to defame me. You that mad that people now know the house is not yours? Lol.
Trust me, if I knew someone was Wizkid’s director, I’d rather kill myself than sleep with him or any other entertainer for that matter (except maybe he’s my husband..hehe) because I know how some of these entertainers are…they kiss and tell a lot. You can’t afford to be messing around in their circle. So, no, I have NEVER slept with Wizkid’s director. I live a celibate life..most of the time. (Though, that has to end soon…I’m getting old and missing out on that part of life…lol)
I’ve always been an advocate of women respecting their bodies and owning their own. And I feel sex should only happen when you’re in committed relationship (that is if you can’t wait till marriage) and I recommend celibacy for a[s] long as you’re not committed to someone. There’s absolutely no dignity in sleeping around and messing around with different men. It’s ugly and God don’t like ugly. So no, I’m not that woman, and will never be that woman. Nice try, Wizkid!”
She also said Wizkid was picking on her because she turned down a meeting with the singer who wanted to famz her into writing nice things about him.
After reading through Wizkid’s trash and Linda’s response I have the following things to say…
- Wizkid is simply a waste of talent, sometimes I wish God could have blessed more intelligent people with talent and leave trash for LAWMA. But hey, we can’t question God right? Truth is, I love Wizkid’s songs. I shall try from now on not to think about the personality behind the songs. You can imagine my disgust reading with my 40-something year old eyes, what Wizkid wrote. It’ll never look right to me. Anyway, he’s just a kid as his name implies. If he was a man, he’d never write in public about a woman’s intimate area, knowing fully well that he came out into the world from someplace like that.
- I don’t know what Wizkid means by “you’re nothing but a blogger.” At least this blogger owns her house and has no fear of an eviction notice. Instead of having sense, the little brat is running around the world, getting girls pregnant, and throwing tantrums like a toddler that has been denied ice-cream.
- Do some celebrities really understand that bloggers don’t really care for their personal lives? When a story is given to a blogger, it is their job to report it…absolutely no hard feelings. It’s like threatening a coffin maker because you think his crafting coffins means he’s wishing for someone to die. The coffin maker is only doing his job, just like the popular saying goes, “It’s a dirty job, but somebody’s gotta do it.”
- I was slightly disappointed with Linda’s response. Am I the only one who felt it was more important for her to address Wizkid insulting her mother than who she fucked in a hotel room? I mean, if you live in Nigeria, you’ll know that the first diss a Nigerian man gives a woman is to call her ‘ashawo’ (a Yoruba word for whore). So by now, every Nigerian woman should have mastered how to take the power out from that name tag and trash it. Shame on Wizkid, a supposedly well brought up YORUBA boy…the most respectful tribe in Nigeria…insulting a mother. I say woe unto you if you don’t find Mama Ikeji and apologise to her. Wizkid, wetin dey work you?! You dey craze abi you dey mad, abi you dey kpokpo cigga? Wetin consign your beef with Linda with her mama? You dey craze well well…oloshi!
- Wizkid grow up and grow some balls! Your sorry attempt at threatening Linda with your 16 year old cousin sounds like a secondary school girl’s threat after her boyfriend was snatched.
I hope this misunderstanding can be settled amicably. For me, if I were Linda, so long as the kid has brought in my family into my business, it’s goodbye Miss Nice Girl from me. I’ll dig up every possible mess, fart and shit Wizkid’s ever made and publish it. Just like she just did with his hire purchase Porsche. The blogger wrote in the last paragraph of her response:
“Oh and by the way, did I mention that his Porsche car is also on hire purchase? Oh shit, I just mentioned that! And no, darling, you’re not 25! We know your real age! Continue to have an amazing career while I watch and continue to celebrate you.