November is the month of harvest and thanksgiving and we sure do have a lot to be thankful for. With all the tragedies that happened in different parts of the world, one may ask why we should be thankful. You may be right but hey there you are alive and well, another opportunity to make your dreams come true.
It’s the eleventh month of the year. We have one month to go before 2014 ends. Did we meet our goals set for the year? Some of us may need to dig deep to discover the positive changes, others may have theirs staring them right in the face. All in all, I know we are all moving forward.
One step forward is better than no step at all. Here are some things to consider doing in November, to clear the way for positive energy to take you to Destination Success. So here goes…
- Do the things you used to talk about doing but never did.
- Know when to let go and when to hold on tight.
- Accept the things you can’t change. If you can and want to change them, then do it!
- Stop rushing.
- Don’t be intimidated to say it like it is.
- Stop apologising all the time.
- Call someone you love. Just hearing their voice can make your day better.
- Learn to say ‘No’ so that your ‘Yes’ has an oomph.
- Spend time with the friends who lift you up, and cut loose the ones who bring you down. If you considered them, you already know who they are.
- Smile at a stranger. It will make both of you smile.
- Send an anonymous compliment.
- Stop giving your power away.
- Write down everything you don’t like about yourself. Rip it up. Burn it.
- Go for a run, a nice long run. Run until you feel good; at the very least, you’ll be tired enough that the feelings will seem less major.
- Be more concerned with being interested than being interesting.
- Watch your favourite movie.
- Be old enough to appreciate your freedom, and young enough to enjoy it.
- Blast your favourite upbeat song and sing at the top of your lungs
- Realise that you are your own biggest critic. People do not see the faults in yourself that you do. So realise they are not your faults, not imperfections. They make you, you.
- Finally know who you are.
Happy New Month.
Yours ever so truly,
Peace Ben Williams.