In honor of the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is sending her “lovers” and “haters” one of her new limited edition KIMOJI Heart fragrances. The collection launched on Thursday. The fragrances come in large Sweethearts-like bottles, which Kim sent out in larger heart-shaped shells made of chocolate, created by Chef Chris Ford.
All shaped as a heart with different messages that read “BFF,” “Ride or Die” and “Bae,” Kim has already shared videos of a few special people receiving her new product….including her haters.
A photo shared to Kim’s Instagram story sees a list of names of people that will be receiving her fragrance. In the photo below, you can see the green list on the left, with names of 12 of her noted famous haters.
Kim K’s Haters List
- Sarah Michelle Geller: After Kim and Kanye appeared on the cover of Vogue in 2014, Sarah Michelle Gellar tweeted about canceling her subscription and urged fans to do the same
- Piers Morgan: (who never hesitates to drop his hyperconservative, slut-shaming opinions into conversations which he wasn’t invited to in the first place) is a regular Kardashian hater. Most recently, he slammed Kim for posting a topless photo on Instagram in January 2018, tweeting: “Put them away, for goodness sake.”
- Janice Dickinson: The retired supermodel insulted the Kardashian-Jenners when she said “They’re not models!” during a 2016 TV interview evaluating their place in fashion and referred to their “plastic” butts.
- Naya Rivera: Naya left a shady comment about Kim Kardashian’s nude Paper magazine shoot in 2014, chiding, “You’re someone’s mother.” A pregnant Naya then posed for her own nude magazine shoot the next year.
- Chloe Grace Moretzl: Kim and Chloë had a very public Twitter feud in 2016 after the actress encouraged Kim to be a better role model to young girls.
- Blac Chyna: There’s so much to unpack here. Read up on their drama to understand why Chyna is on the list!
- Pink: The singer also indirectly shamed Kim over her nude mirror selfie in 2016, then reignited the feud in late 2017 by speaking about it in the press.
- Taylor Swift: Much like with Blac Chyna, there’s a lot behind this particular feud.
- Bette Midler: When Bette tweeted in 2016 that Kim would have to “swallow a camera” to show the world a body part they’ve never seen, it ignited a pretty savage feud.
- Wendy Williams: On her talk show in January 2018, Wendy suggested that Kim posts nude selfies because “Kanye does not pay attention” to her.
- Chelsea Handler: Chelsea has used the Kardashian family as the butt of her jokes frequently over several years, and it clearly doesn’t sit well with Kim.
- Sharon Osbourne: In a 2017 interview, Sharon called Kim a “ho” and suggested that she is not a feminist.
Surprisingly Lindsay Lohan who would have made the haters list, didn’t. Few days ago Lohan waded into Kim’s ‘Bo Derek cornrows’ drama saying “I don’t get it.” Kim responded saying she “didn’t get” Lindsay’s newfound accent.Because Kris Jenner’s name is written on a pink sticky, we’re assuming the names on that column all received “Bae” perfumes which include, Teyana Taylor, Hailey Baldwin, Jen Atkin, Kourtney Kardashian, Mariah Carey, Coco Austin, Kendall Jenner, Mario Dedivanovic, Amrezy and Kim Zolciak.
Cher, Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Lawrence, Kylie Jenner, Chrissy Teigen, Paris Hilton, Anna Wintour, Ciara, Lala Anthony, Cardi B, Desi Perkins and Khloe Kardashian, obviously received “BFF” perfumes.
But what did the “haters” column receive? “Ride or Die” perfumes perhaps? Remind us not to get on her bad side.
Clearly, Kim is trying to show love to any and all in light of V-Day and her new collection.
Watch the video…
#SwipeLeft Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and Kim Kardashian’s new line of fragrance is perfectly suited for the day of love. All shaped as a heart with different messages that read “BFF,” “Ride or Die” and “Bae,” Kim has already shared videos of a few special people receiving her new product. A photo shared to Kim’s Instagram story sees a list of names of people that will be receiving her fragrance. In the photo below, you can see the list that reads, Ciara, Cardi B, Khloe Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Chrissy Teigen, Kylie Jenner and more. Throughout the list, you can also see names of people who have shaded Kim as of late, or even in the past. For example, Wendy Williams is noted, after she just blasted Kim for her recent nude photos, where she alluded that Kanye wasn’t paying enough attention to her. Even Lindsay Lohan is on the list who just a few days ago replied to Kim’s new box braids saying “I don’t get it.” Kim responded saying she “didn’t get” Lindsay’s newfound accent. Blac Chyna, who is suing Kim, and Taylor Swift, who has always had off vibes with Kanye is also on the list. Clearly, Kim is trying to show love to any and all in light of V-Day and her new collection. Follow 👉 @pbwblog 👈 #PeaceBenWilliamsBlog #PeaceBenWilliams #PBWBlog . . . . . . . . . . @peacebenwilliamsblogig . . #styleblogger #travelblogger #fblogger #foodblog #instablogger #bloggers #bbloggers #instablog #lifestyleblogger #styleblog #beautyblog #fbloggers #fashionbloggers #blogging #bloggerlife #plussizemodel #momblogg #blogpost