Wednesday , 21 March 2018
Home / NAIJA NEWS / Man Gets Electrocuted By High Voltage In Delta Community After Years Of Blackout [Photo+Video]

Man Gets Electrocuted By High Voltage In Delta Community After Years Of Blackout [Photo+Video]

A man has tragically lost his life after getting electrocuted as a result of high voltage power which shattered electrical appliances in his house. The incident happened in a community in Delta State.

The community which has been without light for six years were left in mourning after when the man identified as Peter attempted to turn off a control switch at his family house.
Esther Okolie, a corporate affairs operator representing Benin Distribution Coy, said the high voltage was caused because of a failed insulator on their KV network. However, she claimed that the man who got electrocuted was not as a result of the incident.
Trying to exonerate his company, she said, Peter’s hand came in contact with a live wire, which was used to illegally extend supplies to another apartment. The company has been warned by the community to improve the distribution lines in order to stabilise voltage and prevent a recurrence of such ugly incident.
Watch video below:



About Caleb Williams

Caleb Williams is a teenager who just loves sports. Always good for the preview, the fails, the laughs, the action and the analysis

Check Also


Woman Cries Out After President Buhari Appoints Her Late Uncle As Member Of His Cabinet, One Year After His Death

A Nigerian woman took to Instagram to cry out over the irregularity in President Muhammadu Buhari’s recent appointment.According to ...

What did you think?

%d bloggers like this: