- Man Jumps Off 8th Floor of Rivers State Secretariat Building and Dies [WARNING!!! GRAPHIC PHOTOS]
- JTF Kills 14 Boko Haram Terrorists In Kano
- Nigerian Woman Gets Bench Appointment In California
- MET GALA 2014: All The Glitz & Glam On The Red Carpet – Part 1 [PHOTOS]
- “My Gastric Bypass Is Starving Me To Death” – A Woman’s Nightmare
Miss Guyana was the unfortunate victim who tripped and fell, as she catwalked on the Miss Universe stage at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas on Friday night.
The dark South American beauty was wearing a high-necked pastel blue dress featuring a gentle fishtail hemwhen she became a fashion victim of her floor-sweeping evening dress and crashed to the floor in front of the judges.
This preliminary stage helps to determine the 16 semi-finalists that will be announced on pageant night on December 19 together with results of the ongoing online voting on the Miss Universe website.
Let’s hope it doesn’t affect her ratings, though Friday’s outing was a preliminary stage which would help to determine the 16 semi-finalists that will be announced on pageant night on December 19 together with results of the ongoing online voting on the Miss Universe website.