- African Designers Also to Display Their Spring/Summer 2013 Collections in New York
- Meet The New 2013 Black Barbie…She Is Fashion Royalty!
- The Icing On The Cake Reveals The Name Of Ciara’s Unborn Baby…Find Out What It Is
- #WisdomWednesdays|DEEVA PROSE: Who Sets The World’s Beauty Standards?
- Hackers Play Pranks With Van Vicker’s Twitter Account
Miss Guyana was the unfortunate victim who tripped and fell, as she catwalked on the Miss Universe stage at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas on Friday night.
The dark South American beauty was wearing a high-necked pastel blue dress featuring a gentle fishtail hemwhen she became a fashion victim of her floor-sweeping evening dress and crashed to the floor in front of the judges.
This preliminary stage helps to determine the 16 semi-finalists that will be announced on pageant night on December 19 together with results of the ongoing online voting on the Miss Universe website.
Let’s hope it doesn’t affect her ratings, though Friday’s outing was a preliminary stage which would help to determine the 16 semi-finalists that will be announced on pageant night on December 19 together with results of the ongoing online voting on the Miss Universe website.