- AMA Diaries 1: MC Hammer And Psy Close The AMAs With Gangnam-Hammer Time Dance
- What’s Wrong With This Photo? [CLICK OPEN TO SEE]
- Sightings: New York Pays Tribute to 9/11 Victims in Light
- VIDEO: Pastor Bakare, Lawyers Ubani And Keyamo, Activists Speak On Nigeria’s Anti Gay Law
- Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Gets Private Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members
Miss Guyana was the unfortunate victim who tripped and fell, as she catwalked on the Miss Universe stage at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas on Friday night.
The dark South American beauty was wearing a high-necked pastel blue dress featuring a gentle fishtail hemwhen she became a fashion victim of her floor-sweeping evening dress and crashed to the floor in front of the judges.
This preliminary stage helps to determine the 16 semi-finalists that will be announced on pageant night on December 19 together with results of the ongoing online voting on the Miss Universe website.
Let’s hope it doesn’t affect her ratings, though Friday’s outing was a preliminary stage which would help to determine the 16 semi-finalists that will be announced on pageant night on December 19 together with results of the ongoing online voting on the Miss Universe website.