(The author of this opinion piece is unknown but I though it might make an interesting read…)
REMEMBER THE SCRAMBLE FOR AFRICA
The Scramble for Africa (also known as the Race for Africa or Partition of Africa) was the invasion, occupation, colonization, and annexation of African territory by European powers during the New Imperialism period between 1881 and 1914. The Berlin Conference of 1884, which regulated European colonization and trade in Africa, is often cited as a convenient starting point. Consequent to the political and economic rivalries among the European empires, in the last quarter of the 19th century, the partitioning of Africa was how the Europeans avoided warring amongst themselves over Africa. The last 59 years of the 19th century saw the transition from “informal imperialism” (hegemony) by military influence and economic dominance, to the direct rule of colonies.
Colonel Gaddafi was no angel to say the least, but he did many good things for Libyans that the propaganda war never mentions and Libya enjoyed the highest standard of living in Africa.
He also kept the vultures of the Rothschild networks at bay for more than four decades. Anyone the Rothschilds want dead as much as they do Gaddafi can’t be all bad – far from it. Throughout Gaddafi’s reign the Rothschilds wanted his independent state banking system and the biggest oil reserves in Africa, but they couldn’t get them – until now.
Private Central Bank=Ziontist Rothschild(that Yahusha mention about in the book of Revelation 2:3 and there satanic agenda.)
NOTICE HE PROVIDED GOOD BENEFITS FOR HIS PEOPLE
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free
for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya –Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms– all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it –not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or
she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5 ,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily
available throughout the desert
Gaddafi was killed for democracy,where politicians play dirty game giving people illusion of freedom.
Gaddafi was killed for making alliance with many African nations, giving USA fear…
Gaddafi was killed as he ruled well but oppressed some class of people in Libya…
Gaddafi was killed as people felt bored after 42 years..
READ Gadaffi’s “Green Book”