- Why Itsekiri Burial Custom Is Wonderful – Okorodudu
- Emma Roberts Wears Aunt, Julia Roberts’ Racy Pretty Woman Outfit For Halloween
- Jay-Z Addresses His Cuba Trip Controversy By Spitting On A New Rap Titled: "Open Letter" …LISTEN!!
- #EbolaOutbreak: Getty Images Photographer, John Moore Captures The Grip Of Ebola Virus In Liberia
- Headmaster Caught Giving Oral Sex to Maths Teacher Commits Suicide
The pornography case between Longji Felix Vwamhi, a former student of Covenant University and the school has been dismissed by the court.
Justice Mobolaji Ojo of an Ogun High Court sitting in Ota, Wednesday, dismissed the suit filed by 20-year-old Vwamhi, a 400 level student of Information and Communication Technology department of Covenant University, who challenged the institution over his expulsion for being in possession of pornographic materials in his laptop. The case was dismissed for lack of merit. Click below to read more…
In his judgment, Justice Ojo found out that the student had indeed violated the university regulations as contained in chapter 4 section 35 of its student hand book which prohibits public display or possession of pornographic films or photograph.
He pointed out that the student also admitted being in possession of the laptop containing the pornographic materials and sharing same laptop with friends in the school.
Justice Ojo however, stated that the school authority should reconsider the letter of passionate appeal made by the student’s father to revisit and review the decision of the Student Disciplinary Committee. He urged the university authority to tamper justice with mercy and recall the student stressing that he needs encouragement to complete his education having spent four years already.