Wednesday , 26 September 2018
Home / NAIJA NEWS / Sad! SS3 Student Gets Electrocuted In Benue – How It Happened Will Shock You [Photo]

Sad! SS3 Student Gets Electrocuted In Benue – How It Happened Will Shock You [Photo]

Godwin Ejeh, a senior secondary school student of Jesus College, Otukpo Benue State, has died.

The young man was electrocuted to death in the school hostel on October 6th. The shocking thing was that Godwin died while trying to charge his mobile phone.

According to Idoma Voice, the school principal Mr Ella Samuel, who spoke on the matter, the 18-year-old died while attempting to charge his phone directly from a naked wire.

“I received a call from one of my staff yesterday while I was on an assignment that one of my students has been shocked by electric, that I should rush down to the clinic immediately, on reaching the clinic. I only came to meet his dead body.

“On getting back to my school, after some findings, I discovered that incident happened while he was trying to charge his phone according to another student by the name Lucky who witnessed the incident. I sincerely sympathize with the family of deceased and I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.”

He was laid to rest yesterday 7th October, in his hometown Ekere Owukpa, Ogbadibo local government area of Benue state.

Comments

comments

About Caleb Williams

Caleb Williams is a teenager who just loves sports. Always good for the preview, the fails, the laughs, the action and the analysis

Check Also

EMEKA UGWUONYE-CV-2

Controversial Lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye Struck Off The Roll Of Legal Practitioners In Nigeria

The founder of Due Process Advocates, Barr. Emeka Ugwuonye has been struck of the roll ...

What did you think?

%d bloggers like this: