Sunday , 24 September 2017
Home / POP CULTURE / UK-Based Indian Student Dies After Taking Fat-Burning Pills He Boasted About On Facebook

UK-Based Indian Student Dies After Taking Fat-Burning Pills He Boasted About On Facebook

Tragic Sarmad Alladin, 18, nicknamed 'Mr Muscles', posted this picture of himself on FacebookIf you have bought or obtained Dinitrophenol or Dymetadrine tablets online or anywhere else, please stop using them immediately. The drugs are very deadly!

Sarmad Alladin, an 18 year old student living in the UK died yesterday after taking Fat-Burning pills known as DNP. This pill is sold mostly over the Internet under a number of different names but contains 2, 4-Dinitrophenol.

Sarmad had recently posted photos of his new muscles on his Facebook wall, boasting about DNP and it’s effectiveness. Some hours later he suddenly collapsed but managed to call an ambulance. He was taken to hospital and died there.

Sarmad, an Indian international student was popularly known as ‘Mr Muscles.’ He was a fitness fanatic who was living in university accommodation in Epsom, Surrey, while attending the specialist art and design university in nearby Farnham, UK.

Sarmad’s Vice-chancellor Dr Simon Ofield-Kerr said:

‘As a university we are devastated by the untimely and tragic passing of one of our students. Our sympathies are with his family and friends at this difficult time.’

Sarmad was the son of an Indian millionaire. Last night his family flew into the UK from Hyderabad, India. They are now awaiting the results of a post mortem.

DNP is marketed mainly to bodybuilders as a weight loss aid as it is thought to dramatically boost metabolism.

The Food Standards Agency has told consumers not to take pills containing any level of DNP after a second death was linked to the substance.Dangerous; The Food Standards Agency has told consumers not to take pills containing any level of DNP after a second death was linked to the substance

 

 

Comments

comments

About Admin

Check Also

KENNEKA JENKINS-CV

Drunk Teenager, Kenneka Jenkins Found Dead In Hotel Freezer After Going To A Party With Friends

A teenager was found dead inside a walk-in freezer after she disappeared while partying with ...

What did you think?

%d bloggers like this: